COVID-19 POLICY UPDATES
We are committed to providing a safe environment for our staff and guests during this unprecedented time. We will continue to adjust as needed to comply with recommendations from state and local authorities and encourage all guests to follow best practices that fit your individual needs to protect yourself and others.
Do NOT come to the golf course if you are feeling ill or have a fever!!
Arranging a Tee Time or Walk on …
- Walk on play is first come, first serve.
- Weekends til noon and weekday evenings Mon - Thurs, it is recommended to book a time, or call ahead for availability.
- Online tee times are available 7 days out.
- For specific group tee times you can call 269.782.2540
Paying for golf …
- In Person at the clubhouse with credit card or cash.
- Pay through the online Book a tee time portal.
- Or over the phone (269.782.2540)
Cart availability …
- All single rider carts are available for an additional fee.
- You may share carts with members of same family or personal circle.
- Staff will make assessments on a case by case basis.
When you arrive at the course ...
- 7.13.2020 - Executive Order requires all guests to wear a mask when indoors.
- Check in with Pro Shop Staff at Clubhouse Staging areas.
- All guests will follow the direction of staff and proceed to the first tee, maintaining safe social distance.
- If you have PrePaid passes or a Season Pass, you will check in with staff/starter and head to the first tee.
- You will be directed to a clean, sanitized cart - you are encouraged to bring your own sanitizing products.
Putting green will be available to a limited number of players.
When on the course…
- Do Not congregate in more than one group of 4 or more around the first tees.
- Allow players safe distance ahead before teeing off.
- Players making the turn have the right of way or the right to let you go ahead.
- Maintain prescribed social distance with your playing partners at all times.
- Do NOT touch/remove the flagstick. Cups have foam bumpers in them to prevent your ball from entering deep in the cup.
- Please do not litter – use trash barrels on the course and or keep your trash with you or take it home.
- Enjoy your round.
When finished … Do not congregate in groups, “venmo” your winnings or losses later.
Things you will notice upon your visit to Indian Lake Hills …
- Clubhouse, Bar, Pro Shop and Driving Range are open!
- Counter Service is available for Take out Beer, Beverages, Sandwiches and Snacks available.
- Outside seating is available on the outdoor pavillions.
- Any alcohol brought on to our premises is a violation of the state liquor laws. This applies anytime you are on our grounds.
- Driving range is OPEN. There is Credit Card Vending on the machine.
- We expect all golfers to obey the rules for social distancing as outlined by the health department and the CDC. You have all heard these regulations over and over again on TV or in the news. That means there cannot be a gathering of large groups while on the premises.
- If social distancing requirements are not respected by our customers, you may be asked to leave and will not be given a refund.